Today’s patch is more polishing and bug fixing. We have fixed the player health bars bug, balanced some of the healing spells, fixed AI pathing in FFA, and added a few new animations. You will also notice that we recently added a new icon to the top center of the character select screen. These are the Arcane points which are earned by playing the game and will be used in F2P to unlock classes and spells. In the past month Saishy has made HUGE progress in getting F2P ready and we will soon have a more detailed announcement including a release date and new trailer. As always we welcome any and all feedback and thank you for being patient with our development schedule.
- Updated AI pathing on all FFA maps.
- Various layout changes and bug fixes to some FFA maps.
- Added a few new first person animations (Third person and more first person animations coming soon)
- Reduced In-combat health regeneration from 2 -> 1 per second.
- Fixed a bug in Conquest where players weren’t spawning after all points were captured.
- Fixed a bug where you could see inside the first person model while using some animations.
- Fixed a bug where the player’s health bar wasn’t properly replicating. It should now change color based on the players remaining health percentage.
- Conquest mode: Capturing all the points now gives 200 team points instead of 500. Changed the points needed to win from 1000 to 1200.
- Earth 2B Tremor – Increased casting range from 1600 -> 2000.
- Lightning 1 Electricity – Increased range from 1800 -> 3000
- Nature 1A Anima Spores – Heals for 2-4 every 0.25s (8-12 per second). Costs 5 mana per spore.
- Lightning 4B Static Cloud – Cooldown increased from 45 -> 60. Radius reduced from 1024 -> 512
- Ice 2B Penetrating cold – Increased speed, appearance, and damage of all levels.
- Fire 4A Focus Fire – Cooldown changed to 25s.
- Lightning 3A Energy Well – Lasts for 3 seconds. Radius reduced by 25% Mana amount healed 20 per second. Heals 30 health per second. Removed damaging radius.